Ho'omana Hou is a private school for students in grades 9 through 12. Its primary goal is to prepare its pupils for college. The school's curriculum is aligned to Hawai'i Content Standards, and it is certified by the Hawai'i Association of Independent Schools. Students learn from direct teacher instruction, and on individual computers using a nationally-ranked software program called PLATO. Hands-on outdoor classes are also held for science labs, Hawaiian culture and Hawaiian history.
Students of Hale Ho'omana Hou benefit from:
- Culturally-Integrated Coursework
- Outdoor Hands-On Learning Labs
- Caring and Committed Local Teachers
- Standard High School Curriculum
- Meets DOE Content Standards
- Degrees Accepted by Colleges
- Individual Computers for each Student
Enrollment open to all youths in grades 9, 10, 11 and 12.